Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hey hey!
Uau, what a semana this has been! First of all, Conference was out of this world. I loved watching and learning in each session so much. The time has never zoomed by so quickly. All of the American missionaries in Ribeirão joined up in our stake center (which of course is in the one and only perfect area na missão) to watch Conference in English. We had our own little air conditioned room in the High Council Room. It was a blast and super spiritually strong. I felt the Spirit stronger this weekend than any other Conference weekend. I could sit there and listen to them all day long.

We had a few pretty big changes this week...TRANSFERENCIAS! And the news is...I am staying in Campos Eliseos again! By the end of this transfer I will have 7 months in this wonderful area. And..Sister Hoggan is staying as well! She is a wonderful, super hardworking companion and I am very excited to continue to work with her and with these people that I love so much in Campos Eliseos. Elder Graf is going home to the states today but the other four missionaries aqui in our district are staying the same as well. They are all super strong missionaries and it is a pleasure to work with them.

But the big news is that Sister Hoggan and I are the new Sister Training Leaders!!! I did not believe it when we heard. Presidente Brum called us Friday afternoon and asked us both to start this next transfer. Usually a Sister Treinadora is trained by another who already has been, but we will be trying to figure this out on our own! Our main jobs will be to go on divisions with six other duplas of Sisteres and to work closely with the Presidente in extra meetings and leadership trainings. I did not see this one coming but am very excited to start. It´s kind of like being a zone leader for sisteres. I have learned TONS from my divisions with the Sisteres Treinadores in the past so I am excited to serve as one and learn so much more in this other aspect of service. I am a lot more confident in myself now knowing that the Presidente and the Lord know I can do hard things and have confidence in me. We are going to be runnning around like crazy being super busy, especially since this transfer only has 5 weeks (I don´t really know why, the weeks of the year don´t add up right), but I am happy and healthy and ready to go.

I could write for hours about all of my adventures if I had the chance! But don´t worry, I´m keeping a journal everyday so you guys can hear all the good details when I come home. Love you all tons!

Com Amor,
Sister Marchant

P.S. Do you all have a Preach My Gospel? Elder Ballard (and me) hope that you will write your missionary friends with details about what you are learning. I love this manual SO MUCH. We are having this trainingish project as a mission where we pass off a list of different things we are learning from Preach My Gospel. I am basically going to have this book memorized by the time I get home. I LOVE Pregar Meu Evangelho!



Olá Presidente,
Que uma semana maravilhosa! Eu amei Conferência Geral tanto, tanto, tanto. Nunca passou tão rápida, e conseguiria assistir todo o dia. Eu gostei dos discursos de Presidente Uchdorf sobre gratidão e de Presidente Monson sobre caridade para com um ao outro e todas as pessoas que nós encontramos. Aprendi muitas maneiras eu quero mudar e melhorar para tornar-me uma melhor professora e líder na missão. Tenho muitas coisas para fazer e aplicar desta Conferência, mas estou animada começar.
Estou também animada servir em nesta novo chamado como uma treinadora. Foi uma surpresa mas estou disposta fazer qualquer coisa que o Senhor peça. Sei que com a confiança Dele e de ti eu posso ter as forças e inteligência fazer coisas difíceis e ajudar outras missionárias. Eu amo estas Sísteres tanto! Sister Hoggan e eu estamos pensando muito sobre elas e como ajudar cada dupla. Estou muito grata pela oportunidade trabalhar mais perto com elas e conhecer elas melhor à medida que trabalhamos juntos. Obrigada pela email sobre nossa mordomia e quais são nossas responsabilidades. Vai ajudar muito à medida que estamos aprendendo como servir nestas novos aspeitos. Vamos ser muito ocupadas! Que uma coisa ótima.
Estou muito animada ficar em Campos Eliseos também! Que uma bênção servir tanto tempo aqui na área que eu amo tanto. Eu conheço todas as ruas e membros agora e onde tudo mundo mora então nós podemos trabalhar mais arduamente, nunca perdendo tempo buscando ruas ou esquecendo nomes. Tenho muito mais confiança como missionária, como ensinar, e como seguir todos os horários e partes pequenas da obra. Continuo aprender muitas coisas e minha vida está mudando imensamente. Eu amo ser missionária! Nunca imaginava tanto eu mudaria ou tanto esta missão afeitaria meu futuro. Tenho outros planos e maneiras que quero viver minha vida no futuro agora. Sou uma nova pessoa por causa das pessoas aqui.
Muito obrigado por tudo Presidente. Qualquer coisa que você precisa de nós, estamos prontas ajudar.
Síster Marchant
 

 

English Translation:

Hello President ,What a wonderful week! I loved General Conference so, so , so much. Never went so fast , and could watch all day . I liked the speeches of President Uchdorf about gratitude and President Monson about charity towards one another and all the people we met . I learned many ways I want to change and improve to become a better teacher and leader in the mission . I have many things to do and apply this conference , but I'm excited to start.I'm also excited to serve in this new calling as a coach . It was a surprise but I'm willing to do whatever the Lord part . I know that with Him you trust and I can have the strength and intelligence to do difficult things and help other missionaries. I love both these Sisters ! Hoggan sister and I are thinking a lot about them and how to help each couple . I am very grateful for the opportunity to work more closely with them and know them best as we work together. Thanks for the email about our stewardship and our responsibilities . Will help a lot as we are learning how to serve these new aspeitos . We will be very busy ! What a great thing .I'm very excited to stay in Campos Eliseos too! What a blessing to serve much time here in the area that I love so much . I know every street and members now live and where all the world then we can work harder , never wasting time searching the streets or forgetting names . I have much more confidence as a missionary , how to teach , and how to keep all schedules and small parts of the work . I continue to learn many things and my life is changing immensely . I love being a missionary ! Never thought I'd change both or either this mission afeitaria my future . I have other plans and ways I want to live my life in the future now . I am a new person because of the people here .Thank you for everything President . Anything you need us , we are ready to help.Sister Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment