Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Date: 09/08/14 12:11:31
Subject: Changes are aqui!
 
Wow,
Things come to an end way too fast. This is Síster Hoggan´s very last week! I can´t really imagine my mission without this girl. She is such a great missionary and will be greatly missed. She completely changed my mission around and helped my to learn so many important things about missionary work and about life. I now know how to teach all of the lessons, know better how to be a leader, and have gained my confidence back, among other things. I attribute nearly all of my happiness in this country to her and her example of unfailing commitment to the work of the Lord. I hope to always have companions like Síster Hoggan until the very end!
The highlight of the week for me (actually, there are always lots of highlights) would probably be yesterday when I played piano for this Restoration fireside. Presidente Brum and Presidente Pires (our Presidente da Estaca) gave an awesome fireside basically just giving discursos of the first lesson. It was super great and I learned a lot. In the end I played that Joseph Smith Medly solo. love playing piano because it is my way to bear my testimony loud and proud. That song gets pretty big in the end and I was able to sing out to everyone how much I believe in the Restoration and the power of the prophets. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he truly organizou the Church of Jesus Christ de novo na terra. His life, like the Savior´s, is an example of patient perserverance that we should strive to follow. I want to share this message with the world, that we have living prophets, starting with Joseph, and can rejoice in the message of the gospel. There is no place I´d rather be right now than Ribeirão Preto spreading this good news!
Life is good and always busy. There are always more things to do. I love the rigid missionary life and want to keep myself so dedicated to something always even after the mission. We are seeing so many small blessings and tender mercies from the Lord. The last thing Síster Hoggan and I always do before going to bed at night is share one tender mercy we saw in our work that day. I am so grateful for all that the Lord is helping us with and am seeing His hand in our lives daily. What a blessing it is to serve the true and living God every day of your life.
Love you all tons!
Síster Marchant




Olá Presidente!
Esta semana foi cheia de projetos de serviço. Tivemos a oportunidade de ajudar alguém na ala a mudar-se, ajudar com uma aplicação para o CTM no Provo, e passar roupa para um pesquisador com problemas nas costas. Não conseguimos ensinar tanto como queríamos, mas fizemos muitas outras coisas importantes. A serão ontem foi maravilhosa também! Obrigada por seu discurso e testemunho. É interessante que tanto faz quantos vezes já estudei a Restauração, eu sempre esteja aprendendo coisas novas sobre profetas, especialmente Joseph Smith. Eu amo este evangelho e a maneira que nós sempre podemos progredir e melhorar. Não existe limite ao conhecimento! Fiquei muito feliz tocar o piano de novo ontem também. Me sinto muita falta do piano, e me relaxa muito, mesmo que seja só alguns minutinhos. Eu amo música! Obrigada por aquela oportunidade tocar.
Visitamos Bebedouro esta semana também. Síster Shipp e Síster Vaneza estão fazendo muito bem e resolvendo conflitos. Elas têm muito desejo fazer o que é certo e gostam de trabalhar. Eu saí com Síster Jales. Nosso dia foi muito bom. Foi super bom para mim ver ela de novo em uma luz diferente. Aprendi muitas coisas quando estava com ela. Síster Jales é linda e fantástica. Ela tem tantas coisas para oferecer. Tivemos muitas lições juntas e fizemos muitos contatos. Praticamos como fazer contatos de oração melhor para encontrar novos. Foi bem-sucedido, e se elas conseguem sair todos os dias e acompanhar estes novos, acho que vão ver muitas milagres. Vamos continuar ligar e orar muito para elas, e sei que com o Senhor elas vão conseguir bem.
O resto da semana foi tranquila. Amo estar aqui com Síster Hoggan até o fim. Ela é uma missionária maravilhosa, e sempre está me ajudando a ser melhor. Vai ser muito difícil despedir dela! Eu amo Síster Hoggan e sou MUITO grata por tanto tempo eu tinha ficar com ela. Vamos ficar amigas próximas pelo resto de nossas vidas. Que bênção ela é em minha vida.
Tenha uma ótima semana,
Sìster Marchant
 
 
English Translation:
 
Hello President!
This week was full of service projects. We had the opportunity to help someone in the ward move, help with an application to the MTC in Provo, and ironing for a researcher with back problems. Can not teach as much as we wanted, but we made many other important things. The last will was wonderful too! Thank you for your speech and testimony. It is interesting that whatever how many times I have studied the Restoration, I am always learning new things about prophets, especially Joseph Smith. I love this gospel and the way we can always progress and improve. There is no limit to knowledge! I was very happy to play the piano again yesterday too. I really miss the piano, and relaxes me a lot, even if only some minutinhos. I love music! Thank you for this opportunity to play.
Trough also visited this week. Sister and Sister Shipp Vaneza are doing very well and resolving conflicts. They have much desire to do what is right and like to work. I went with Sister Jales. Our day was very good. It was super good for me to see her again in a different light. I learned a lot when he was with her. Sister Jales is beautiful and fantastic. She has so much to offer. We had many lessons together and made many contacts. Practice how to make contacts to find new best prayer. Was successful, and if they can go out every day and follow these new, I think they will see many miracles. We will continue to call and pray much for them, and I know that with the Lord they will get well.
The rest of the week was quiet. I love being here with Sister Hoggan to the end. She is a wonderful missionary, and is always helping me to be better. It will be very difficult to say goodbye to her! I love Sister Hoggan and I am VERY grateful for so long I had to stay with her. We'll stay close friends for the rest of our lives. What a blessing she is in my life.
Have a great weekend,
Sister Marchant
 

No comments:

Post a Comment