Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Here we are at the end of another week,
These weeks are zooming by! Every time I look it is another pday and another set of emails for ya. Our days are full of bliss and we continue to learn a lot. I love being a missioary.
This week we actually didn´t travel at all (its been a while) but were able to stay the whole week in our area. Araraquara is really growing on my and I am loving the area. The members here are so sweet as well and are helping us out a lot. I actually got a little sick as well but it passed quickly and now I am ready to go again strong until the end. Things are going great and the Lord is taking care of us each day.
We are teaching a woman named Eunice right now who has a lot of potential. She is a young single grandma and has about 15 people living with her in her crowded house. She is very intelligent and has a lot of good, hard questions. She has already visited a lot of churches and thinks that they are all currupt, but is willing to read and learn, although she doesn´t remember very well. I am excited to see how she will grow with the true gospel.
Síster Palomino is the best. We laugh every day and are just enjoying the moment. I never thought I would be finishing the mission with someone else who is also finishing. It is a fun adventure! We are learning a lot until the end.
The exciting news for me this week is that I started an intense final study of the Atonement. I am using every resource that I have (the missionary library, PME, the scriptures, conference talks, my patriarchal blessing etc.). I have much greater understanding and appreciation for all that the Lord has done for me because of my mission, but there is still so much more to learn. I am excited to get to attend the temple often when I get back so that I can really build upon my tiny understanding of the Atonement and the Plan of Salvation. I have never felt so close to my God then I have during these past months, especially these past few weeks. I know that He is there and that He is willing to listen to everything we have to say. I love Him so much and want to do Him proud every day that I have.
Love you lots,
Síster Marchant
P.S. I´m not sending President´s email this week because there wasn´t a lot of new news there. Next week will be bigger I promise!
P.S.S. Mom, could you please ask the bishop what will be my homecoming talk topic? I´d like to start spewing about it for the last week. Thanks for organizing everything out so well for my homecoming. I cannot believe it is so close já.

No comments:

Post a Comment